Well, are you ready to take your business to the next level and planning to launch your online shop. Great! But, you must know that what exactly your ecommerce website needs to give you the maximum profits. Because, it’s not just about good images and checkout functions, it’s about to know what experience is your website giving to your customers. Online shopping is a competitive business so you have to know the value of a good online store. And, here we are going to explain 6 essential Components to build an good online store, find out how?
- Good user experience for mobile usersIn the growing era of technology and portability in mobility sector, everyone is using smartphone to even for fulfilling their shopping needs. In 2013, more than 50% people shop from mobile instead of desktop, laptops and computers. So ensure that your website is mobile friendly and can scale every screen resolution without any problems. Mobile markets are rising fastly, and increasing market share in mobile marketing can lead you towards the success, so create a good mobile friendly web development and promotional strategy to ensure you are getting good conversations, no matter from device and screen resolution.
- Simple and easy to check-outThe most important factor of killing conversion is the checkout process, you can lose up to 60% customers if your checkout process is not well planned or designed. Make a good balance of good functionality, usability. Because, a well designed and interactive interface is the key of success and to get the customers trust also.
- Guest Checkout/Sign UpMany online customers wants to purchase quickly and they don’t want to waste their time by registering or signing up for a account, so allow your quick shippers a guest checkout functions for their convenient, and allow them to checkout as a guest instead of registering for a account.
- Good and High Quality Product PhotographyGood Product Photography is one of the most important aspect of a ecommerce store, so make sure that you are uploading good pictures of your products, because the sharp and high quality product image provides better visually look of the product.
Before buying a product from a ecommerce store, every customer wants to see the product and if your images are crisp and detailed then definitely it would be great for your website.
- Easy and Clear Return PoliciesThe good and clear return policy is the best way to prevent the returns. Well, first thing to know is, why people/customer returns the product? When a customer found something wrong in product or if something is missing or it doesn’t perform or look like as advertised on the website. So, always write accurate and clear product descriptions and good return policy for better understanding for customers. And always use easy to understand language or words and make your return policy type clear in terms of Cash, Return, Wallet credit etc.
- Clean Navigation with intuitive User Interface or Experience (UI/UX)Everyone knows the value of User Interface or User Experience. So, be clear about your products or categories and how your online store is structured. A poor structured website is not able to perform and it took more time to find a specific product for customer and nobody wants to make extra efforts or waste their time unnecessarily.
Make sure that your website has good navigation and intuitive user interface (UI) or it is able to provide a good user experience (UX) to customers. Do clear labeling, and show your important pages in main navigation.
Ensuring a good and user friendly design of your online store is the key of success. Always perform user testing and set conversion goals to track the performance of your website.
Creative Brain Web is a well established company in Faridabad having extensive knowledge in website designing, website development Faridabad and Internet marketing services. We specialize in delivering quality, timely, cost-effective and customized service to our clients across industry verticals.